Fairy Pet

    From Wikipedia Tales of Pirates
    This page is a translated version of the page Фея and the translation is 100% complete.
    Other languages:

    Fairy pet is a part of a character's equipment that increases stats, strengthens character during the battle due to its skills, and can also give bonuses to Exp and Drop when killing monsters. All fairy pets produce items needed for the most of life skills: fairy coins, elven signets and elven royal signets, which are accumulated in the character's temporary bag. There are only 2 fairy pets in the game: fairy pet of the first generation and fairy pet of the second generation. All fairy pets have indicators: stamina, growth and level.

    • Max level of fairy pet: 41
    • Fairy pet growth rates: 3x

    First generation fairy pet

    1st gen fairy pet

    Fairy egg (with 1st gen fairy pet inside) can be purchased in item mall for IMPs or for reputation points in section "Fairy". Initially, a Lv 0 fairy pet does not give any bonuses. To create a full-fledged combat companion, you need to feed the fairy pet with fruits, increasing its level, and learning skill books. Two 1st gen fairy pets can marry for player to receive a 2nd gen fairy pet and a "Fairy Body" skill book (posession). The "Fairy Body" skill cannot be turned on if the character is wearing a 1st gen fairy pet.

    Fairy pet stamina and rations

    A fairy pet worn on a character spends stamina. If the stamina indicator drops to zero, the fairy pet will become inactive, stop growing, giving combat bonuses and producing fairy coins, elven signets and elven royal signets. Also, 10x Elven Signets can be redeemed for 99x Fairy Coins from the Black market merchant in Icicle (1371,587). Player can maintain the level of stamina with the help of rations.

    Item Effect Where to get
    File:N1351.png Fairy Ration Restores 50 fairy stamina Can be bought for 35k gold each from NPC Baby in Argent (2202,2776)
    File:S2312.png Auto Ration Restores 50 fairy stamina. If it is in the 3rd cell of the inventory, it uses automatically when the stamina level drops below 50. Auto feeding does not work if the character is selling items in stall or is on a ship. Auto-feeding works in offline mode. Can be bought in Item Mall for IMPs
    File:N0317.png Pet Food Restores 5 fairy stamina Can be obtained by killing mobs: Lv31 Vampire Bat and Lv15 Sailor Squirt
    N2109.png Large Auto-ration Restores 100 fairy stamina. If it is in the 3rd cell of the inventory, it uses automatically when the stamina level drops below 71. Auto feeding does not work if the character is selling items in stall or is on a ship. Auto-feeding works in offline mode. Can be bought in Item Mall for IMPs

    Growth of fairy pet

    Auto ration uses automatically when it is in the 3rd cell of the inventory. Fruit of Growth uses automatically when it is in the 4th cell of inventory.

    When equipped on a character, the fairy pet is constantly growing.

    • Fairy pet is also growing when character is using stall skill or is in offline mode.
    • Fairy pet doesn't grow when character is on the ship.

    When a fairy pet's growth rate reaches its maximum value, a level-up fruit can be fed to the fairy pet, after which the growth value will be updated and reset to zero.

    Fruits of growth

    Player can speed up the growth process using Fruits of growth, which are purchased in item mall in the "Fairy" section for IMPs. Both Fruits of growth are used automatically if they are in the fourth cell of the inventory and if the character is not affected by a similar effect. Do not work if the character is in a stall or on a ship. Growth fruits work in offline mode.

    Item Effect
    File:N1483.png Fruit of growth Doubles fairy growth rate for 15 minutes
    File:N0024.png Super Fruit Growth Triples fairy growth rate for 15 minutes

    Premium status

    Another way to increase fairy pet's growth rate is to use premium status. Fairy pet receives a bonus to the growth rate, depending on the level of premium status:

    Level IMPs purchased Fairy pet Growth Bonus
    Lv 1 0 + 10%
    Lv 2 10 000+ + 15%
    Lv 3 35 000+ + 20%
    Lv 4 100 000+ + 25%
    Lv 5 250 000+ + 30%
    Lv 6 500 000+ + 35%

    Bonuses from fruits of growth and premium status are cumulative.

    Level-up fruits

    Small fruits increases the fairy pet's level by 1 and adds +1 stat point. Can be used from 0 to 40 (inclusive) level of fairy pet. Small fruits can be purchased for 100k gold each from NPC Baby in Argent (2202,2776).

    Fruit Add
    File:N1346.png Snow dragon fruit +1 str
    File:N1347.png Icespire plum +1 agi
    File:N1348.png Zephyr fish floss +1 acc
    File:N1349.png Argent mango +1 con
    File:N1350.png Shaitan biscuit +1 spr

    Great fruits increases the fairy pet's level by 2 and adds +2 stat points. Can be used from 0 to 39 (inclusive) level of fairy pet. Great fruits can be purchased in item mall for IMPs or reputation points in section "Fairy".

    Fruit Add
    File:N1484.png Great snow dragon fruit +2 str
    File:N1485.png Great Icespire plum +2 agi
    File:N1486.png Great Zephyr fish floss +2 acc
    File:N1487.png Great Argent mango +2 con
    File:N1488.png Great Shaitan biscuit +2 spr

    It is recommended to increase always the same one stat.

    Skills of fairy pet

    At the moment, novice and standard skill books are available in the game.

    • At the same time, a maximum of 3 skills can be learned from a fairy pet.
    • If a fairy pet has already learned 3 skills, then when learning the 4th skill, the new skill will always replace the 3rd skill in a row (the one that was learned last).
    • You can reset all learned skills by purchasing Fairy reset book in the "Fairy" section of item mall.

    Novice fairy pet skills

    Novice skill books can be purchased in item mall for IMPs or for reputation points in section "Fairy".

    Skill Effect
    Novice meditation Increases the character's periodic SP recovery by 15
    Novice Recover Increases the character's periodic HP recovery by 25
    Novice Berserk With a 5% chance, adds 50 damage to a physical attack. At the moment the skill is used: with a 33% chance the fairy pet will additionally consume 1 unit of stamina, or with a 67% chance the fairy pet will not consume additional stamina.
    Novice Protection With a 5% chance, reduces any damage received by 5%. At the moment the skill is used: with a 33% chance the fairy pet will additionally consume 1 unit of stamina, or with a 67% chance the fairy pet will not consume additional stamina.
    Novice Magic With a 15% chance, increases magical damage from a magic skill by 5%. At the moment the skill is used: with a 33% chance the fairy pet will additionally consume 1 unit of stamina, or with a 67% chance the fairy pet will not consume additional stamina.

    Standard fairy pet skills

    Standard skill books can be purchased from NPC Chaos Administrator in Icicle (1374,529). For redemption you will need:

    Skill Effect
    Standard Meditation Increases the character's periodic SP recovery by 50
    Standard Recover Increases the character's periodic HP recovery by 50
    Standard Berserk With a 5% chance, adds 150 damage to a physical attack. At the moment the skill is used: with a 33% chance the fairy pet will additionally consume 1 unit of stamina, or with a 67% chance the fairy pet will not consume additional stamina.
    Standard Protection With a 5% chance, reduces any damage received by 10%. At the moment the skill is used: with a 33% chance the fairy pet will additionally consume 1 unit of stamina, or with a 67% chance the fairy pet will not consume additional stamina.
    Standard Magic With a 15% chance, increases magical damage from a magic skill by 15%. At the moment the skill is used: with a 33% chance the fairy pet will additionally consume 1 unit of stamina, or with a 67% chance the fairy pet will not consume additional stamina.

    Fairy marriage

    Marriage of two 1st gen fairy pets at NPC Langa in Shaitan (853,3550)

    Fairy marriage is available in the game. To do this, player need to go to NPC Langa in Shaitan (853,3550) with:

    • Two 1st generation fairy pets at least level 20 with full stamina
    • 1x Demonic fruit of mystery, which can be purchased for IMPs in the "Fairy" section of item mall
    • 20x Inert dust
    • 20x Swamp Wood (can be obtained by killing monsters of DS)
    • 50x Skeleton of Sorrow Warrior (can be obtained by killing monsters of FC)
    • Up to 160k gold (depending on fairy pets levels)
    • Inventory must have at least 2 free cells
    • Inventory should not contain any 2nd generation fairy pets

    After the marriage, the level of each of the 1st generation fairy pets will be reduced by 4, and the player will receive a new 2nd generation fairy pet. A 2nd gen fairy pet will inherit 1/8 (rounded down) of the sum of stats of the 1st gen fairy pets. The level of the new fairy pet will also be equal to 1/8 of the sum of the levels of the two 1st gen fairy pets. For a 1st gen fairy pet after marriage, the total amount of growth points required to level up pet will increase compared to a fairy pet of the same level who has never participated in a fairy marriage. In addition, the player will receive a skill book for the character "Fairy Body" (possession):

    If both fairy pets were level 35+: 100% - Expert

    If both fairy pets were level 25-34: 95% - Standard, 5% - Expert

    If both fairy pets were level 20-24: 90% Novice, 8% Standard, 2% Expert.

    Second generation fairy pet

    2nd gen fairy pet

    Fairy pet of the second generation is visually different in color. And its main advantage is in the ability to enable the skill "Fairy Body" (possession).

    Skill "Fairy Body" (possession)

    Active skill "Fairy Body"

    Duration: 3 min.

    Cooldown: 30 sec.

    Effects:

    • Doubles fairy pet stats
    • Bonus to experience gained for killing monsters: [fairy pet level] x 0.02
    • Bonus to drop rate multiplier: +( [fairy pet level] x 0.02 )

    The drop rate multiplier bonus from the skill does NOT apply during resource gathering: woodcutting, sea fishing and land fishing.

    At the moment of using "Fairy Body", the stamina of the fairy pet is consumed. The amount of stamina consumed depends only on the level of the learned skill:

    Novice fairy body: 70 stamina

    Standard fairy body: 50 stamina

    Expert fairy body: 30 stamina

    The amount of stamina consumed does NOT depend on the level of the fairy pet, which means there is no point in using another fairy of a low level for skill activation.

    Fairy pet apparels

    Fairy pet apparels fit into the Pet Apparel slot.

    The appearance of a fairy pet can be changed by putting on fairy pet apparels in the Pet Apparel slot. Fairy pet apparels can be bought in Appearance -> Fairy App section of item mall for IMPs.

    Fairy pet a 02.jpg

    Fairy of Luck

    Файл:Fairy Apparel 01.jpg

    Fairy of Evil

    Файл:Fairy Apparel 02.jpg

    Fairy of Agility

    Файл:Fairy Apparel 03.jpg

    Fairy of Accuracy

    Файл:Fairy Apparel 04.jpg

    Fairy of Spirit

    Файл:Fairy Apparel 05.jpg

    Fairy of Constitution

    Файл:Fairy Apparel 06.jpg

    Fairy of Strength

    Файл:Fairy Apparel 07.jpg

    Fairy of Heart

    Файл:Fairy Apparel 08.jpg

    Fairy of Love

    Файл:Fairy Apparel 09.jpg

    Fairy of Woe

    Файл:Fairy Apparel 10.jpg

    Fairy of Hope

    Файл:Fairy Apparel 11.jpg

    Fairy of Valor

    Файл:Fairy Apparel 12.jpg

    Fairy of Faith

    Файл:Fairy Apparel 13.jpg

    Fairy of Kudos

    Файл:Fairy Apparel 14.jpg

    Fairy of Virtue

    Файл:Fairy Apparel 15.jpg

    Fairy of Darkness

    Файл:Fairy Apparel 16.jpg

    Fairy of Life

    Файл:Fairy Apparel 17.jpg

    Fairy of Bloom

    Файл:Fairy Apparel 18.jpg

    Fairy of Starlight

    Fairy app new 02.jpg

    Fairy of Weather

    New fairy 03a.jpg

    Fairy of Nature

    Fairy app new 04.jpg

    Fairy of Dawn

    Fairy app new 05.jpg

    Burger Fairy

    Fairy app new 06.jpg

    Doll Fairy

    Fairy app new 07.jpg

    Dragon Fairy

    Fairy app new 08.jpg

    Knitted unicorn

    Fairy app new 09.jpg

    Mordo apparel

    Fairy app new 12.jpg

    Mordo Jr apparel

    Fairy app new 10.jpg

    Yellow Mordo Jr apparel

    Fairy app new 11.jpg



    List of guides
    Server Description Conception and server ratesServer time
    Newbie guide How to start playingWhat activities exist on the serverHow to make money on the server
    Races and classes Guides 49.png General description of races and classesGuides 50.png CrusaderGuides 51.png ChampionGuides 52.png SharpshooterGuides 53.png VoyagerGuides 54.png ClericGuides 55.png Seal MasterGuides 56.png Class change
    Quests Guides 02.png Class questsGuides 03.png Story questsGuides 04.png Language barrierGuides 01.png Phoenix RebirthGuides 05.png HexathlonGuides 06.png Vampiric Aries Palace (Horoscope)
    Life skills Guides 77.png Life skill pointsGuides 68.png StallGuides 69.png WoodcuttingGuides 70.png Fishing (ship)Guides 78.png BlueprintsGuides 71.png CraftingGuides 73.png ManufacturingGuides 72.png CookingGuides 74.png AnalyzeGuides 75.png Land Fishing and Butchering fishGuides 76.png Alchemy
    Equipment Guides 07.png EquipmentGuides 08.png Fairy PetGuides 09.png Hand pet (Lootpet)Guides 10.png MountGuides 11.png CoralsGuides 12.png RingsGuides 13.png NecklacesGuides 14.png CloakGuides 15.png Bracelets, handguards and beltsGuides 16.png Strengthening equipmentGuides 17.png Equipment slots (socket set)Guides 18.png GemsGuides 19.png Gems combiningGuides 20.png Gems forgingGuides 87.png Transferring gems to other equipmentGuides 21.png Gems extraction (pliers)Guides 22.png ApparelsGuides 79.png HairstylesGuides 48.png WingsGuides 29.png AurasRelik.png Relic System
    Mazes and maps Guides 61.png Description and schedule of mazesGuides 80.png Forsaken City (FC)Guides 81.png Dark Swamp (DS)Guides 82.png Demonic World (DW)Guides 83.png Eternal garden (EG)Guides 84.png ChaosGuides 85.png Dragons Lair (BD)SNV.png Snow War (SW)
    Bosses Guides 57.png Mini BossesGuides 58.png Jade BossesGuides 59.png Legendary BossesGuides 60.png Sea Bosses
    Items Guides 24.png Inert Dust, Inert Stones, and Elemental StonesGuides 25.png Kal RunestoneGuides 26.png SparksGuides 27.png Potions and other consumable items for combat
    Gameplay Guides 30.png List of NPCGuides 31.png Character leveling and Exp amplifiersGuides 32.png Farming and Item Drop amplifiersGuides 33.png Premium statusGuides 44.png Characters statsGuides 43.png GuildsGuides 34.png ReputationGuides 35.png New Sheepskin Scroll (NSS)Guides 36.png Old Sheepskin Scroll (OSS)Guides 37.png Fortune lotsGuides 38.png ShipsGuides 42.png Daily rewardsGuides 40.png Evil crystalGuides 45.png Friendship (skill)Guides 41.png Prison island (bots)
    Item Mall (IM) Guides 46.png How to purchase IMPsGuides 47.png How to use item mall (IM)
    Interface Launcher and settingsHotkeysAuto movementOffline mode
    Technical questions TweaksHow to install the game on MacOSHow to switch language in gameSecret codeHow to change account passwordHow to change character nicknameHow to change emailServer linksProblem with damage effects(visual)